Infection control Hafjell summer 2021
It seems like we are entering another season with the risk of Covid-19 infection hanging over us. Hafjell Bike Park are doing all we can to make sure that it is safe to visit us, all season long. We have made detailed guidelines to make it easy for you as our guest to follow.
THE MAIN RULES
THINK ABOUT THIS BEFORE YOU VISIT US:
- Am i feeling sick?
- Should i be in quarantine?
- Do i feel any symptoms?
- Have i been in contact with someone infected by Covid-19 in the last 10 days?
WHEN YOU ARE HERE:
- Always keep a bike length between you and others.
- Keep your hands clean, and cough in your elbow.
- Use our desinfection stations whenever you pass one
- Look for guidelines in our signs and posters
IF YOU FEEL SYMPTOMS WHILE YOU ARE HERE:
- Go home as soon as possible
- Stay outside and avoid contact with others
- Do not use public transport
- Cover you mouth and nose, and keep 2 meters distance to others.
Lift passes are only available online. The online orders are picked up on vending machines with disinfection available.
All bike rental must be booked online
- All rental equipment will be handled through hatches in the wall, with customers outside, and the staff inside the building. This way we minimize the risk of infection between guests and staff.
Procedures for handling rental equipment
- All bikes are rolled into place each morning and disinfected in place.
- Customers must wash their bikes themselves before handing it in, description of how the bike should be washed can be found at the washing stations.
- Each helmet will be treated thoroughly with disinfectant inside and out between each rental
- Disposable hoods must be worn in all helmets.
- When handing over, each protective vest must be disinfected.
- When handing the vests back, guests must hang the vests on an outdoor stand, and each vest will be treated with disinfectant
- Knee protectors are washed in a washing machine between each user.
Jerseys are washed in a washing machine between each user.
Gondola and chairlift
- Signs and markings on the ground about distance control must be in place in both lifts. Fences or similar are used to maintain order in the queue, with separate queues for cyclists and for pedestrians.
- The chairlift should only take 2 people at a time, and one should sit at each end of the chair to avoid close contact.
- In the gondola you should only ride 2 people at a time, with the exception of people from the same household, or in the same traveling company.
- In the gondola, all windows should be open to vent the gondolas as much as possible.
Bike patrol and injuries
- Our bike patrols have good experience working with sterilized equipment, and must be extra careful with plastic gloves, contamination equipment and cleaning of vehicles and emergency room.
- Minor injuries should be treated outdoors where possible.