Benefits of having a season pass
With a season pass in Hafjell, you get Kvitfjell in the purchase and a number of benefits both on and off piste . If we have a situation concerning a pandemic where we have to introduce restrictions, you will always have a guaranteed place in the slope with a season pass.
To get a discount, you must present your season pass at the checkout, as this cannot be entered into the various providers' app/QR code.
FREE OF CHARGE
• Bindings and equipment check at Hafjell Ski Rental (November and December)
• Free entrance to World Cup Kvitfjell.
• Free black coffee at Varden Restaurant, Kvitfjell
• Free use of the Gondola/chair lift in Hafjell Bike Park (week 40 -2022)
• Those with season pass will be invited via newsletter to exclusive sales events at Hafjell Sport with great discounts.
• Room with breakfast at Gudbrandsgard Hotell when booking 2 days before arrival.
• GoRafting in Sjoa.
• Sport 1 Kvitfjell discount applies to items with ordinary prices, not sales items. Does not apply to boot fitting or sole moulding.
• Discount at Hafjell Sport
• Ski rental at Hafjell Skiutleie (Skitorget, Gaiastova and Favn)
• Skavlen Hafjell
• Ski rental at Sport1 Kvitfjell. Applies to both season pass users and guests of season pass users.
• Rent accommodation (1x) from Hafjellkvitfjell Booking, when booking 8 days before arrival*
• Entrance Jorekstad Fritidsbad
• Entrance Lillehammer museum (Maihaugen, Olympic Museum, Lillehammer art museum, Bjerkebæk and Aulestad)
* only during low season (not Christmas/New Years, week 7, 8, 9 and Easter)
• Edge grind & wax, Standard Prep at Sport1 Kvitfjell
• "Gold Prep" at Hafjell Skiutleie's workshop
(equipment can be delivered at the ski rental at Skitorget or i the sport shop at Skitorget, Gaiastova or Favn)
• Bob rafting in Lillehammer Olympiske Bob & Akebane
• Wheel bob in Lillehammer Olympiske Bob & Akebane